Earlier this week I reviewed the brand new Limited Edition LEGO Moleskine Notebooks, which was one of the more fun reviews and products I’ve had my hands on in a while. Today I wanted to end the week with a giveaway so I’ll make this short and easy.
The giveaway will consist of a total of 4 LEGO Moleskine notebooks. There will be two winners, each will get a large ruled version and a small ruled version. The large versions have black LEGO bricks on the cover and the small versions have yellow LEGO bricks on the cover.
As usual, if you don’t feel like waiting to try and win a set for yourself, you can always head on over to Amazon and buy your own Limited Edition LEGO Moleskine Notebooks and even pick out whatever colors you want. For everyone else, here is what you need to know:
1. Contest is open to US residents only
2. Two winners will be selected by use of the random number generator at Random.org
3. Each entry method outlined below requires a separate entry, do not combine entries into one comment
4. Please do not post your email address in the body of the comment. The comment form has a field for that, so use that and that only.
5. Entries must be complete by 9PM Eastern on April 4, 2012
6. Winner will be announced on the site in a new post on April 5th, and winners will have 1 week from that post to claim their prize, so dont forget to come back to check and see if you won
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment below
2. Retweet the following on Twitter: “Enter to win a pair of limited edition LEGO Moleskine Notebooks #OfficeSupplyGeek @LEGO_Group http://goo.gl/mwQl3” then come back here and leave a new comment with a link to that status update. To get the link to your status update, click on “Open” on the right side of the tweet, then click on “Details” at the bottom once it expands.
3. Sign up for the OfficeSupplyGeek newsletter and monthly giveaway (each month we give away a fountain pen, ink and notebook) and come back here to leave a comment letting us know you have signed up. Please use the same email address for your comment as you use to sign up for the newsletter, but do not put the email address in the content of your comment. If you are already signed up, just leave a comment and let us know.