So here we are, its another Cyber Monday with retailers trying to lure you away from your work with great deals and sales on lots of things including some of our favorite office supplies. It is getting harder and harder to find deals specific to Monday as retailers are changing their strategies a bit, but I’ve pulled together the best of what I could find, so hopefully this helps out a few of you that are looking to upgrade your office or pick up that perfect gift.
- Amazon has a lots of deals on Canon PIXMA printers, scanners, and copiers which I’ve never owned or reviewed, but have heard many good things about. Check the reviews and do your own research before buying, but they look like pretty good deals.
- A great gift idea for that person in your life that likes to be organized, or that NEEDS to be more organized is a label maker, and there are also some good deals to be had on some of them as well.
- Our friends over at Goldspot.com have an awesome deal where they are giving customers $20 gift cards on orders of $100 or more with promo code CYBER20. You need to act quickly for this deal though because it ends Monday night. They also are extending their Black Friday deals as well if you didn’t have a chance to check those out.
- ThinkGeek always has a ton of great, cool, and unique office supplies, so check out the ThinkGeek Cyber Monday deals.
- Pencils.com has cut prices on over 25 of their most popular items for Cyber Monday and still has free shipping on orders of $25 or more.
- eBags – up to 30% off on tons of items as well as free shipping on orders over $49.
- Moo.com – 30% off business cards – they have some great looking samples so go check them out.
- If you are looking for great office furniture, OfficeDesigns has 10% off Steelcase products.
- Staples has up to 70% off laptops, computers, software, tablets, office furniture, and more.
© 2012, OfficeSupplyGeek. All rights reserved.