Welcome to the October 8, 2013 edition of the Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper.
- Ana presents The Envelope Eviscerator at The Well Appointed Desk.
- Azizah Asgarali presents Gourmet Pens: Review: Stipula Calamo Musk Green Ink @JetPens @stipula_1948 posted at Gourmet Pens.
- Preview the Nock Co. Hightower 3+1 Pen and Journal Case over at No Pen Intended.
- While you are at it, check out the Nock Co. Kickstarter Project thats “only” about $45k past its original funding goal. Still plenty of time to support the project and get your own awesome pen cases from our friend Brad from The Pen Addict.
- Michael Matteson shares A Pen Wrap for my Birthday from Inkdependence.
- Nifty shares some notebook finds from Antrhopologie over at Notebook Stories.
- Ed Jelley presents the LIFE Notable (A5) Notebook at EdJelley.com
- Dan Smith presents the Wahl-Eversharp Skyline Technik Fountain Pen at Fountain Pen Geeks.
- Azizah Asgarali presents Gourmet Pens: Review: Conklin Endura Green & Black Fountain Pen – Stub posted at Gourmet Pens.
- Margana Maurer presents Brush Pens Meet Fabriano and Stillman & Birn Journals at Inkophile.
- Seth presents the Uni Jetstream 4&1 over at The Good Pens blog.
- Alex shares the Pentel Slicci Metallic .8mm at Economy Pens.
- Leigh Reyes presents The Root Word of Pensive is Pens at My Life as a Verb.
- Dries shares results from the Tilsburg Pen Show at Dries Pencilcaseblog.
- Les crayons de la maison Caran d’Ache, Edition No. 2 – Some fantastic looking pencils shared by the Pencil Talk blog
- Sandra Strait presents Review of the Clairefontaine Top Bound Watercolor Pad #Exaclair, #Watercolor #MixedMedia posted at Life Imitates Doodles.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of the Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Make sure you share this with your friends on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and anywhere else you feel appropriate. It would be great to get more readers exposed to the world of cool office supplies.