With the holidays here, its time to start searching for gifts, and sometimes it can be hard to find that perfect gift for your co-worker, that little extra gift as a compliment to something else, or a few stocking stuffers. I think there are a ton of good options in the world of office supplies that can fit the bill for these situations, and these are my top picks.
In addition to the list below, the kind folks over at JetPens are also giving away a $10 gift card to a random commenter on this thread. Leave your comment and tell us what one item you would add to my list below, Im sure there will be 100 different things that I didn’t include, but lets hear it, you may end up helping someone who stops by this thread to get some gift ideas. Rules for the contest are below the top ten list.
- Uniball Signo DX – A great value, and one of the nicest writing gel pens you are going to find. Comes in a wide variety of colors and tip sizes as well.
- Uniball Kuro Toga – This is the only pencil you should ever need, I cant imagine using any other. Stays sharp as long as you write.
- Platinum Preppy – A fun and inexpensive way to get started with a fountain pen.
- Sharpie Pen Grip – VERY nice writing pen and very popular addition to the series that is also very comfortable to write with.
- Stainless Steel Sharpie – A classic that every office supply junkie should have, and this version looks fantastic with its stainless steel cap and body.
- Uniball Jetstream – I dont think you can do any better than the Jetstream if you are looking for a ballpoint pen
- Rhodia Web Notebook – Probably the nicest paper I’ve written on yet, works well with all pens, especially including fountain pens.
- Moleskine Volant Mini – Perfect notebook for carrying in your pocket or purse, its small, and portable, and handles most inks very well
- Zebra Sharbo X – I dont own one of these….yet, but they are some of the nicest looking multi pens I’ve seen, and everyone who tries them seems to love them
- Nomadic PE-06 Side Zipper Pen Case – Great little pen case, I dont own this one either, but Im a recent covert to actually using a pen case, and this one looks perfect. Wish they had the black one in stock, but there are a few other nice color options available still.
Contest Rules and Details
- Your comment must be left by 11:59 PM Eastern time on Monday, December 7th
- One comment per person
- Winner will be selected by the random number generator at random.org
- Winner will be announced on the morning of Tuesday, December 8th
- Gift certificate will be delivered via email to the winner from Jetpens
- Good luck! 😉