Many of you were disappointed just like I was after the review of this awesome looking pen. Unfortunately our review of the Retro 51 Lincoln Fountain pen found that it definitely looked better than it performs. With that said, many of you commented and reached out with offers to take the pen off my hands for me. I figured the only fair way to do this was via a giveaway, so thats what we are going to do today.
First things first, here are the rules to take note of before you enter.
1. Giveaway is for US residents only
2. Entries must be complete by 10:00 PM Eastern on Sunday, March 2nd.
3. Winner will be selected via the random number generator at Random.org
4. Winner will be announced here on the blog on Tuesday, March 4th.
5. Winner will have 1 week from the time of the announcement to claim their prize.
6. Up to 4 entries per person, and each entry requires a separate entry in the comments section below.
Now, here is how you can enter:
1. Each separate entry requires a separate comment below, combining entries will result in a reduced number of entries.
2. Leave a comment on this post below for your first entry.
3. Re-tweet the following, without the quotes of course: ”Enter to win a Retro 51 Lincoln Fountain Pen from @officesupplygee http://goo.gl/I5hVqh“ on Twitter, and come back here to leave an additional comment, with a link to your tweet. To get a link to your tweet, simply click on the time stamp from that tweet and copy it from your browsers address bar.
4. Sign up for our monthly giveaway emails, and leave a comment letting us know that you signed up. Do not leave your email address in the body of your comment itself. Leave it in the appropriate field on the comment form. If you are already signed up that counts too, just make sure to leave that comment.
5. Do you follow OfficeSupplyGeek on Tumblr? If so, go ahead and post the link to this giveaway over on your Tumblr account and follow us there. Once you post and follow us, leave another comment here with a link to your Tumblr post of the giveaway.
So that covers it, 4 opportunities to enter and win, but don’t forget that it requires 4 separate comments as well. Best of luck to all!