Our good friend Tom from Goldspot has a new addition to his line of InkJournal notebooks and lucky for us he is a very generous guy. Not only did he send one over for me to test out and review, but he also sent over two 3 packs for me to give away to two lucky readers.
If you missed our original review of the InkJournal, check it out so you can see how well this paper works with fountain pen ink and get a feel for the overall look and feel of the guts of the journals. As the name of these implies, these journals have dot grid ruling instead of the traditional solid ruled lines. Each InkJournal measures 3.5″ x 5″ and contains a total of 32 fountain pen friendly pages.
I really love the cover art on these, Tom actually did the design himself using the pointillism technique where tens of thousands of dots make up the image on the cover, and it looks amazing. It may be hard to tell from the photos and the scans, but the ink on the cover is a lovely dark blue, not black as it might appear online.
Now for the giveaway, there will be two winners, and each will get a pack of 3 of these awesome new InkJournals by Oddo Ink. Here are the rules and how you can enter:
- Contest is open to US residents only
- Each person will have up to 3 ways to enter the contest
- Winner will be selected by using the random # generator at Random.org
- Each entry method requires a separate comment, do not combine your entries into one comment
- You will have until 9:00 PM Eastern on Monday, April 1st to complete your entries
- Both winners names will be announced here on the site (nowhere else) on Tuesday, April 2nd
- The winners will have one week from the time of the announcement to claim their prize
Your 3 different ways to enter: