Published on December 10th, 2012 | by Brian Greene300
Giveaway Week Day 1 – Doane Paper Small Idea Journals – 3 Winners
To kick off Giveaway week, we have a great notebook from our friend Chad Doane over at Doane Paper. Chad has been kind enough to offer up 3 small Doane Paper Idea Pads to 3 lucky readers. If you have not yet tried out any of the fantastic Doane Paper offerings, check out our reveiw of the Large Doane Paper Idea Pad.
As I said in the previous post announcing out second annual giveaway week, this promotion is a way for us to recognize some of our sponsors and also as a thank you to our regular readers for their support throughout the year. For each of the giveaways this week, you will have the opportunity to submit up to three individual entries, and all of the winners will be announced in one post on Friday, December 21st on the site here, so be sure to check back here to see if you won, as this will be the only place where the winners are announced. Here are all of the details so you can get enter to win:
So here are the rules and instructions on how you can enter:
- Contest is open to US residents only
- Each person will have up to 3 ways to enter the contest
- Winner will be selected by using the random # generator at Random.org
- Each entry method requires a separate comment, do not combine your entries into one comment
- You will have until 9:59 PM Eastern on Thursday December 20th to complete your entries
- All winners names will be announced here on the site (nowhere else) on Friday, December 21st
- The winners will have one week from the time of the announcement to claim their prize
Your 3 different ways to enter:
© 2012 – 2013, Brian Greene. All rights reserved.