Our friends over at Baron Fig are celebrating their one year anniversary today with a brand new limited edition Confidant Journal called the Maker as well as an Apprentice pocket version. To help celebrate with them, we wanted to do a giveaway of their two new limited edition ruled journals.
Right off the bat, when I cracked open the box for the Baron Fig Maker Confidant Journal was that the charcoal grey cloth cover and the gold page marker ribbon reminded me of something but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Either way though I thought that the color combination looked really awesome and elegant, making it a great choice for a limited edition anniversary version of the Confidant. Then it hit me that the grey with gold reminded me of a West Point Cadet uniform, which is kind of cool, but I’m guessing wasn’t an intentional thing.
Anyway, besides my random thoughts on the look of the Baron Fig Maker Confidant journal, I think we all know that these are great little journals that are made by a company that takes user feedback to heart and is always looking to improve upon the products that they are proud to make. This new version incorporates some of the feedback that users have given them to date even.
Inside the Baron Fig Maker Confidant, the liner pages are a deeper gold, maybe almost a mustard yellow even as compared to the traditional bright gold color of the page marker. The “M” logo that you find on this version of the confidant and on the cover of the box (see below) has an Art Deco look and feel to it.
This is a REALLY nice looking limited edition of the Baron Fig Confidant and Apprentice journals, so since I’m swimming in notebooks and journals, I wanted to offer these up to one lucky reader. I’m hugely thankful to the folks at Baron Fig for sharing this and giving us the opportunity to get it into the hands of a deserving reader that will put it to good use. If you want to just skip right to buying your own Baron Fig Confidant and Apprentice set you can head over to their site and grab this great looking limited edition now.
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- The giveaway runs until 3/11/15 at 12AM Eastern and all of your entries must be submitted by then
- Only one winner will be selected for the Confidant hard cover journal and the pack of 3 pocket size Apprentice journals
- Winner will be posted on 3/12/15
- Winner will have 1 week from the time of the announcement to claim their prize
- Contest is open to US entrants only
Methods of entry (all via the rafflecoptor widget below) include:
- Leaving a comment on this post wishing our friends at Baron Fig a happy anniversary! (required) – Point value – 1
- Enter via Twitter (can be done once per day) – Point value – 3
- Subscribe to our newsletter giveaway (current subscribers count as well) – Point value – 4