Between being inspired by Brad’s “Spring Cleaning Giveaway” last week over at PenAddict.com, and realizing that I’ve got way too many pens that I don’t use, I’ve decided that I’m going to give away one of my good fountain pens that I just don’t use. This was originally purchased on sale from my friends at Goldspot.com, and unfortunately I no longer have the box so the winner is just getting the pen and thats it, but regardless it is still a nice pen.
Rules are the same as usual, but here is a reminder:
- Contest is open to US residents only
- Winner will be selected by using the random # generator at Random.org
- Each entry method requires a separate comment, do not combine your comments into one comment
- You will have until 11:59 PM on Saturday, May 5th to complete your entries
- Winner will be announced on Sunday, May 6th
Don’t forget that each of the above requires a separate comment, and good luck!